

What happens when 5 families get together? We have a lot of fun! The Anderson's, Harris', Peterson's, and us, the Thompson's are pictured here. The fifth family was the Jespersen's but they couldn't join us on this ride since they had soccer games. It was a lot of fun and it's something that I hope we do again sometime soon. The ride took us from Jawbone Canyon to Kelso Valley all the way to the border with a portion of Sequoia National Forest.

That's Stan on his quad turning around a little ways up the dirt road. Can you tell from the photos that we were COLD!!! My hands were numb at one point during the ride. We stopped with Rick & Diane Harris and warmed our hands against the quads' exhaust! It was as cold as I've ever been (at least while riding).
This is a great shot of Erik Thompson and Ryan Anderson!

3 comments:
Oh man - you're killing me! Bryan will be even more jealous!!!
We did have a great time!
I love the pictures! We have to go agai on a warmer day!! Great pics.
Post a Comment